Review: Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil

After seeing so many Youtube gurus fall in love with this stuff, I decided to give it a try for myself. I decided to get a sample size before jumping into the $46.00 full bottle. I feel like this did not work well with my skin at all and hate the packaging. The dropper that it came with was not very effective at getting the oil out. I found that it was faster to put my thumb over the opening and flip the bottle over to get a good amount. It feels greasy and thick when you apply it. I had mixed feeling about this because I figured it might clog my pores but also might hydrate my skin well. I applied this after washing my face before bed in hopes of having glowing skin in the morning. If anything, my skin felt more dry than usual. It was as if I hadn't put on any moisturizer the might before. I decided to try this out for a week or so before completely giving up. I am just glad I didn't waste $46.00! I would definitely recommend trying a sample size before jumping into the full size so you can see how it works with your skin. 

2 comments:

  1. What a shame that this did not work out for you! I've been using vitamin e oil from the Body Shop at night for the last couple of weeks and my skin feels hydrated and looks nourished the following morning.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Keisha
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete