Sephora Haul!

Hey everyone! Today I went on a hunt in Sephora for some good concealer and mascara. There happened to be some Laura Mercier representatives so I decided that I would try out the line for the first time since I was able to have my own consultant. Here are the items that I ended up leaving the store with! Let me know if you have tried any of these items and if so, let me know how they worked out for you! Also let me know if you would like any reviews or demos of these products!


Laura Mercier 
Secret Brightener Illuminateur Secret
Laura Mercier
Secret Brightening Powder
Laura Mercier
Secret Concealer for Under Eye
YSL
Babydoll Mascara
Too Faced
Better Than Sex Mascara


XOClari

4 comments:

  1. nice post i hope you like your new things!x
    amysimpsonn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bunch of goodies. I would love to hear your thoughts on these.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of them though but heard the mascara's are great. Nice pictures

    http://productsthatactuallydowork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete