Review: NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder-726 Bronzed Pink

When I went to the drug store I decided that I was going to get cheap products that would work well and I succeeded! This NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Bronzed Pink was about $5.00. It gives a really subtle bronzer/blush color for everyday, quick contouring. This color gives you a pinky bronze in just one step. I found that it applied best with a brush and the swirl and tap motion. Since I have fair skin I think that the color showed up well but I think someone with a darker skin tone should buy a darker shade. It is long lasting and doesn't fade away. The packaging allows quick access to it and is slim for easy storing. I will definitely be buying more of these in the different shades.

4 comments:

  1. hello dear :)
    I wonder if it is also in Italy at low cost!? :/
    Instead I propose to look at this Italian product, and let me know what you think?
    http://www.uncaffecongiulia.blogspot.it/2014/02/i-mie-blush-preferiti-sono-neve.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not too sure! Those are some beautiful colors! :)

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately they don't stock this brand where I live.I've always wanted to try NYC products!I'd love it if you stopped by my blog and tell me what you think of my latest post on Benefits Browzings!Thanks
    xoxo,
    Rachel
    chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete