Bath and Body Works Candles

Lately I have been obsessing over the Bath and Body Works candles. Over the past two months I have managed to stock up on twelve of them! I have only been purchasing them when they are 2 for $22 being that it is a more reasonable price than the $20 for a single candle. They are long lasting and are strong enough to make my apartment smell wonderful without overwhelming anyone. Guests have been complimenting the smell of my apartment and these candles are the reason for it. I've learned that the sweeter smells are stronger than the perfumey ones but they both equally give off a wonderful scent. I don't think I will ever buy a different brand of candle again. They definitely impressed me and deserve two thumbs up!

The scents that I have tried include…
Mahogany Teakwood
Winter Vanilla Latte
Vanilla Bean Noel
Merry Cookie
Lavender Vanilla
Homemake Cookies
Twisted Peppermint
Cinnamon Caramel Swirl
Cinnamon and Clove Buds
Sparkling Berries
Pears Mint Chocolate Cinnamon Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment