Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Spray

First off I would like to say that this stuff is horrible. I had seen so many reviews on how amazing this was but it came no where near close to working for me. I tried using it different ways and a couple of times before losing all hope. I have naturally curly hair and was hoping this would make it look more natural looking rather than hard from a gel or mousse. The first time I used it I applied it to my dry hair and scrunched it. This only made my hair feel coarse and made my curls go nuts. It was a big frizzy mess. The next time I tried this I applied it to my wet hair and let it air dry. The results were even worse than the first try. My hair felt so coarse and dirty that I had to wash it all over again to get this stuff out. I will NOT be using this product again. I'm not sure if it is just my hair type that does this or not but either way, this product is worthless for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment