January Glam Bag



This months products included...

1. Briogeo "Don't Despair, Repair!" Deep Conditioning Mask

2. Nourish Organic Lightweight Moisturizing Face Lotion
I was pretty excited to try an organic face product but was let down by this one. I was not a fan of the scent and it felt sticky after I applied it. Even after it dried I felt like my skin was still dry.

3. Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil in Pearl
The stick is extremely thin so it takes awhile to get the product to all of your lid and it was not very pigmented. It takes a few layers to get a color and is mostly just glitter. It isn't very long lasting and rubs off easy leaving you with hardly any glitter at all. 

4. Mica Beauty Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in #6 Fiesta
The packaging of this product seemed like it was cheap plastic that is going to break easily.  The balm is very pigmented but was very drying and didn't seem like a balm at all. I think a better use for this would definitely be a blusher. 

5. Proactiv+ Mark Fading Pads


No comments:

Post a Comment